2017 International Workshop on Communication among Contracting Authorities and Suppliers
At this workshop, we were exploring British and European practice and its application possibilities in the Czech Republic. British experts on Responsible Public Procurement introduced their good practice. Czech experts also shared their experience.
The workshop took place on September 18, 2017, at Lichtenštejnský Palace in Prague.
The workshop was organized in cooperation with the Ministry of Labour and Social Aﬀairs and the Ministry of Agriculture.
Some of the presentations
- Quality communication – Sarah Ireland (Croydon Council, Great Britain)
- Communications and engagement – the role of 3rd parties – Genine Whitehorne (NHS England, Great Britain)
- Importance of strategy in communication with suppliers – Agnieszka Kutek (Croydon Council, Great Britain)
- Competitive dialogue and communication – Yaron Alam (Croydon Council, Great Britain)
- Attitude and Experience of Ministry of Labour and Social Aﬀairs – Petra Ingerová (MoLSA, Czech Republic) – only in Czech language